*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ren and Stimpy Tickling
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1902421-Cartoon-Tickling/cid/1463220-Ren-and-Stimpy-Tickling
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1902421
A whole variety of your favorite cartoons that involve tickling!
Chapter #1

Ren and Stimpy Tickling

    by: Laurenlily
A tickling story that involves Ren and Stimpy.

Well you all know the classic Ren and Stimpy back from the 90's on Nickelodeon! And now they are back!

Ren was sitting in his room where they both slept, but he didn't know why. Ren has been feeling angry, especially at Stimpy for a while. Ren just laid on the bed trying to think happy thoughts when Stimpy came in the room. "Ren...are, are you okay?" Stimpy asked. "I was fine until you got here! Eediot!" Ren yelled. "I was only trying to make sure your okay." Stimpy said. "Yeah? Well I'm ok! Now get out of here!" Ren yelled. "I came to stay with you." Stimpy said. "Go watch your Muddy Mudskipper show or something." Ren said. "The show's over so I'm staying in here." Stimpy said. Ren growled. "You know, I've been wondering about this for a long time so um, I have wanted to ask you this. Are you ticklish?" Stimpy asked. Ren was nervous about this question. He had never been tickled before so he said, "No way man." "Really? Then would you be ticklish if you responded to this?" Stimpy asked. Ren knew what Stimpy was gonna do to him but it was too late to think about escaping.

Suddenly, Stimpy started tickling Ren's sides to his armpits to his stomach over and over again. "I'm not ticklish you eediot! Now let me go!" Ren yelled. "I'm not done tickling you yet, I'm just getting started!" Stimpy teased. Then he tickled Ren faster which made him laugh so hard! "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAP STOP IT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Ren yelled. So Ren turned out to be ticklish which was unexpected! Stimpy thinks that this is a good way as revenge for Ren being so mean to him. Stimpy then tickled Ren in his bellybutton, another ticklish spot of his. Then Stimpy stopped tickling him and let him catch his breath. Stimpy came to the foot of the bed. "What are you doing?" Ren asked. "You'll see." Stimpy said. Then he stroked Ren's left foot with his finger. Ren giggled at the touch. Then Stimpy stroked his finger on both of Ren's feet. Ren laughed so hard. After that, Stimpy licked his tongue on his feet which tickled so much that he laughed like crazy! Then Stimpy came up to his belly and blew raspberries. He then tickled his thighs and the back of his knees. "Well Ren, I think you've had enough." Stimpy said. And with that, he stopped tickling him. Ren growled at him and grew angry for the heavy torture but then his smile grew. "I will get you Stimpy! After for what you did to me!" Ren yelled. Then he left the room. Stimpy wondered where he went so he looked for him.

You have the following choices:

1. Revenge!: Ren tickles Stimpy!

2. Stimpy waits and decides to tickle Ren again

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Laurenlily (UN: laurenlily96 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Laurenlily has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1902421-Cartoon-Tickling/cid/1463220-Ren-and-Stimpy-Tickling