*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1902421-Cartoon-Tickling/cid/1502412-Tickle-torture-begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1902421
A whole variety of your favorite cartoons that involve tickling!
This choice: Tickle torture begins!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #50

Tickle torture begins!

    by: Laurenlily
Sideshow Bob, his brother Cecil, his wife Francesca and his son Gino were there. The Simpsons family just barged in their house and tied them up. They looked pretty nervous. All of their arms were above their heads and their feet were bare! "Sideshow Bob, this is revenge for tickling me." Bart told him. "Cecil this is revenge for tickling me." Lisa said. Bart, Lisa and Maggie grabbed their feathers. And then, Bart started tickling Sideshow Bob's feet, Lisa started tickling Cecil's feet and Maggie was tickling Gino's feet. They all laughed insanely cause they were all extremely ticklish! Also, Homer and Marge were tickling Francesca's feet with the feathers.

This huge tickle torture on their feet lasted for hours. At last, the Simpsons family had their revenge on them, but they're just getting started!

So what happens next?

You have the following choices:

1. They start tickling their bellies!

2. They tickle somewhere else!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Laurenlily (UN: laurenlily96 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Laurenlily has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1902421-Cartoon-Tickling/cid/1502412-Tickle-torture-begins