*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1902421-Cartoon-Tickling/cid/1502440-Revenge-Again
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1902421
A whole variety of your favorite cartoons that involve tickling!
This choice: Revenge Again!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #52

Revenge Again!

    by: Laurenlily
The next day, the Terwilliger family woke up with a groan. "Oh, remember when the Simpsons family was tickling us? I say we should get revenge on all of them!" Sideshow Bob yelled. Then everybody else agreed. A few hours later, Sideshow Bob made a tickling machine that can tickle up to five people! He used a beaker and filled pink stuff into a big bottle. "There, that's it!" He yelled. Then he laughed evilly. His son Gino was in the room as well laughing evilly along with him. "Soon I will have my revenge!" Sideshow Bob yelled. "Vendetta!" Gino yelled. At last, the tickling machine was complete! After that, Sideshow Bob, Cecil, Francesca and Gino then went out with the tickling machine to go to the Simpson's house and tickle them!

Now was the time that the Simpsons family knew what was coming for tickling the Terwilliger family! Heh heh heh!

You have the following choice:

1. Uses the tickling machine!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Laurenlily (UN: laurenlily96 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Laurenlily has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1902421-Cartoon-Tickling/cid/1502440-Revenge-Again