*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In the begining...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1903061-A-small-day-at-home/cid/1466152-In-the-begining
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1903061
One morning you wake up shrunk in bed while your 4 sisters and mother are home.
Chapter #1

In the begining...

    by: Darth Revan
You are a middle child in your family at age 15.

You have an older 18 year old sister named Shelby. She has dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes, B-cup, perfect size butt not to big or small but just that happy medium. She has a bunch of what appear to be freckles/beauty marks. She usually wears loose shirts, tight jeans, and tennis shoes. You and her have a mutual relationship and often get on each others nerves.

You have a 14 year old sister named Sydney. Sydney is blonde with a face that blushes easily, with greenish blueish eyes, also a B-cup, and a perfectly rounded ass. She is also very athletic and usually wears Tight shirts tight jeans and sandals. You and her get along almost too well. You agree on everything and when ever one needs the other they are always there for them.

Then you have a 12 year old sister named Lexi. She has dark brown shoulder length hair, paleish skin, C-cup, wide ass, and loves to be in charge. She usually wears T-shirts, tight jean pants, and tennis shoes or boots. You get along with her good sense she has such a great personality.

You have another 16 year old sister named Kaitlyn. She has brown hair that reaches down to her breasts, tan skin, B-cup breasts, trim booty, braces, and loves to show off her belly area. She usually wears either tight T's or crop tops, tight jeans, and sandals or boots. She is generally a loud and out going person, but also acts like your typical #teengrl

Your mom is a 36 year old woman named Lori. her husband died in 9-11. Your mother gave up hope of another man ever since. She has darkish brown mid neck high hair, brown eyes, huge wide ass, and a D-cup. She usually wears classic 30's mom clothes, colorful average fit shirts, jeans sweatpants kakis etc. shorts/pants, and high heels or slip ons. You are pretty much barely getting along. It depends on the day.



One morning you wake up and notice you pillow is gone, "Shelby!" shout in anger but notice your wall behind your head is made of cotton and leather. Its your pillow you thought and realized your shrunk. You look down and your clothes are shrunken with you. Suddenly you hear loud footsteps coming your way you look up and its ...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Darth Revan (UN: darthmalak at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Darth Revan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1903061-A-small-day-at-home/cid/1466152-In-the-begining