*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Romance relit.
  2. The start of a journey.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904691-Starmage-Academy-Feat-The-Witch/cid/1473593-Romance-relit
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1904691
An interactive story about a magic school in Scotland. 1000 GP's for adds! RWBY crossover!
This choice: Jenny had come to meet him.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Romance relit.

    by: deus001
Jenny opened the door and poked her head out. Ryan knew the brown hair mane anywhere.
"Hi Jenny..." he muttered.

Jenny slowly walked into the room and shut the door behind her. She wrapped her arms around Ryan's neck and said
"I missed you when I left Ryan."

Ryan stood there for a moment, unsure of what to do. He decided to return the hug and say. "I know Jenny. But I guess this means we can start over or something like that."

They looked into the other's eyes. Jenny noted the darkness in Ryan's eyes and how they felt injured. As if there were two large scars ingrained into his pupils.

Ryan could see the regret in Jenny's, her leaveing was not her fault. Ryan knew that from the start. "Heh maybe that wise old man was right about love being a bird in the cage." he thought.

The pair of them kissed in the first time since they had no idea.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

1. They begin to make love right on Ryan's bed.

2. The school bell rings and they need to get to class.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 deus001 (UN: deus001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
deus001 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904691-Starmage-Academy-Feat-The-Witch/cid/1473593-Romance-relit