*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904748-Pokemon-Trainer-girls-feet/cid/1842059-The-introduction
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1904748
Worship the feet of all the trainer girls from kanto to kalos
Chapter #1

The introduction

    by: powersoucearts
You sat on the roof of your house admiring your 8 badges and title as your were now the kalos champion! Suddenly your friend serena shows up on the roof with you as she removes her shoes and socks to reveal her well kept yet sweat feet. You blushed a little as you stare at them. She soon giggles as she tames note of your staring and promptly places them on your face where you soon smell lick and worship then but then suddenly, you wake up licking your pillow as your mom walks in. "Good morning (insert your name here) you seemed like you slept well" she throws in a quick smile at you. You look at her and then respond "uh......yeah hehe" you soon get out of bed. "Well you know what to do after all you are the kalos champ." You mom finishes as she soon leaves. After she left you gave your self a quick stretch and a yawn before getting dressed in your usual outfit and head out the door to met your friends. As like when your first met your friends Serena and Shauna where there waiting for you. "Hey guys" you greeted them as you exit your house "where's everyone else". "They couldn't make it today due to their training" Shauna informs you. "But hey we can still hang out as just the three of us right?" Serena ask you. You look at Serena as she speaks and you remember your dream that your had. "Well...of course!" You say after snapping back into reality. Serena then asks"do what do you wanna do?".
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 powersoucearts (UN: meme2488 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
powersoucearts has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904748-Pokemon-Trainer-girls-feet/cid/1842059-The-introduction