*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904884-Shrunk-at-an-all-girls-K-12-school/cid/2670797-Puts-you-in-her-pocket
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1904884
You shrink in an all girls school.
This choice: Puts you in her pocket  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Puts you in her pocket

    by: Unknown
“I keep you dolly. I likes playing with you.” She whispers and pulls open the front pocket of the overalls you notice her wearing. “No! I’m not a doll. I need help! Give me to the tea...” you’re cut off as she drops you in the pocket. You land wedged at the bottom as she smiles down at you before closing the pocket. You try to stand, but she pats the outside the pocket, pressing you against her and quietly says “stay still.”

You stop moving so you don’t make her mad. She might be 2 years old, but you don’t want to make her mad. Taking this time you look around the pocket and notice some coins, mint candy, and other random things in it. You shift yourself Into a sitting position, but let out a yelp as your leg slips into a hole. With some work you could probably fit though it and escape.

Suddenly the girl started to bounce causing you bounce around the pocket. Once settled you cover your ears as she squeals and claps her hands as you are now pinned under a mint candy over the hole. You try to push off the mint but it won’t budge. You decided to lay there and think, stay in the pocket or you could squeeze though the hole and drag yourself out the hole.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
TopBeehler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904884-Shrunk-at-an-all-girls-K-12-school/cid/2670797-Puts-you-in-her-pocket