*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904884-Shrunk-at-an-all-girls-K-12-school/cid/2646158-A-2-year-old
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1904884
You shrink in an all girls school.
This choice: A 2 year old  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A 2 year old

    by: Unknown
Slowly you open your eyes and wait for them to adjust to the light as you sit up and put a hand to your forehead. A massive migraine pounds in your skull and you think this the cause of you passing out. You wait out the pain by closing your eyes and pressing on your temples to relieve the pain.

Once it starts to die down you notice loud booming sounds followed by tremors shaking the ground. Opening your eyes again you notice it’s darker around you and look upwards. You scream loudly and try to scramble back as you stare into the face of a gigantic 2 year old girl.

Your actions cause the girl to giggle as she reaches her hand out and grabs you as you try to run away. Judging from how big her hand is you seem to have shrunken down to around 3 inches tall. “Let me go!” She holds you in one fist as she pokes you with a finger from her other hand. “Toy!” Is her only reaction.

Her grip is tight as you try to squirm free, but she only giggles, before hugging you with crushing force against her chest as she runs back into her room. “Dolly is mine!” She says loudly as she plays with you and a real doll. After a while the teacher called everyone to clean up and get ready for story time. The girl looks at you and...

You have the following choices:

1. Puts you in her pocket

2. Drops you in the toy pile

*Noteb*
3. Puts you in her bag

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
TopBeehler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904884-Shrunk-at-an-all-girls-K-12-school/cid/2646158-A-2-year-old