*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Where to start, Comrade?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1905112-Footslave---the-History-of-Stenchlandia/cid/1474304-Where-to-start-Comrade
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1905112
Welcome to Stenchlandia, where girls have stinky feet and every man is their slave!
Chapter #1

Where to start, Comrade?

    by: Jyter the Good Socialist
So, time to choose it is. Would you perhaps like to see Stenchlandia from a male point of view, from the perspective of a silent rebel, or maybe from the eyes of a KGB-style gal?

Also, see the annex about the political system of Stenchlandia, some major characters and miscellaneous locations spread throughout our Fantasy World. If you don't want to read the annex, here's the rough outline of the Stenchlandian State, post-Revolution: http://s11.postimg.org/4cah8wx2r/stenchl...

Finally, an honorable mention to saicrit and Afan, who have helped this story grow. Without them, it would have never reached its present size. I thank both and wish that you may continue to be successful writers throughout your stay in Writing.com.

You have the following choices:

1. Joe, the Footslave

2. Anna, the Libertarian

3. Maria, the Policewoman

4. Annex: Stenchlandian politics, characters, and whatnot.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jyter the Good Socialist (UN: kamiyl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jyter the Good Socialist has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1905112-Footslave---the-History-of-Stenchlandia/cid/1474304-Where-to-start-Comrade