*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A fat women's clothing store
  2. I hate Mondays
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906787-Workplace-Squashing/cid/1725211-A-fat-womens-clothing-store
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1906787
You're the only male at your job and keep getting squashed by your BBW coworkers.
This choice: A fat women's clothing store  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A fat women's clothing store

    by: Unknown
How / why did you ever get/take this job you asked yourself the 100th time and the answer was the same, the pay was as good as you could get. As you werent that big, you were fast which couldnt be said for the customers, so most of the time you stayed clear of any awkward situation, chance or intended, and you made it into a sort of sport, how narrow the escape, judge the "threat" front or behind, that kind of stuff, and secretly you lost as some of the customers were right up your line..
Today however wasnt a "nice" customer day, it seemed like fat camp had come to town and everyone need clothes. This left you little room to maneuver in, getting your head into a navel or a buttcrack, an occasional breast squash, but you kept your cool & speed so nothing serious, yet. You heard a call "A little help please" from on of the booths. You went over to assist and as you neared.....

You have the following choices:

1. You were bumped into by...

2. Someone "fell" on you

3. You were grabbed by the person behind the curtain

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Squashee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906787-Workplace-Squashing/cid/1725211-A-fat-womens-clothing-store