*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906876-Tiny-Powers-and-Super-Powered-Women/cid/2306429-Im-a-Smooth-Criminal
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1906876
You have the super power to shrink in a world full of super powered women.
This choice: I'm a Smooth Criminal  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

I'm a Smooth Criminal

    by: RMS
You've decided to make your criminal debut, you headed towards the battle and grew back to normal size.

"What are you doing stop" Wonder Woman said, you pushed Harley Quinn from a devastating sound attack courtesy of Black Canary, the battle stopped as a new challenger approached the fight.

"Um..hi everyone my name is The Black Gecko and yes i know it sounds dumb but so does Wonder Woman to be honest, anyway in case you were wondering yes i am male, i'm the first male metahuman and i'm here to make my criminal debut" you announced, "So what can i do, well it's not too useful but lets allow our friends here to judge" you said as you shrunk to the size of an inch.

Suddenly Enchantress said "Well Black Gecko you have proven yourself worthy of joining the criminal community and may i say that we are honored to have the first male metahuman on our team", "Welcome to the club cutie, oh and thanks for earlier" Harley Quinn added, "Another sizeshifter, well can you grow" Giganta asked, "well no but the smaller i am the more durable i become" you answered.

"Well sorry pal but your debut is gonna get cut short" She Hulk said, luckily however Giganta caught She Hulk and flung her far away.

"Now we're even" Mystique said, you and the villains attacked the heroes you weren't sure what to do after all you are only an inch tall but you figured you could be a distraction.

Enchantress was fighting Zatanna while giganta fought Wonder Woman, Black Canary, and Spider-Gwen and Harley kept Black Widow at bay.

You saw Mystique and signaled to her, she picked you up and you told her "we should both be a distraction", Mystique nodded and shapeshifted into She Hulk, you decided to help Harley.

You grew back to normal size and shrunk back but you entered Black Widow's costume and explored her body then you saw her womanhood and pleasured her, meanwhile Black Widow felt a weird sensation which distracted her long enough for Harley to knock her cold, "You saved me again thanks cutsie pie" she thanked.

Meanwhile Mystique covered Zatanna's mouth preventing her from casting a spell, Enchantress created a portal to Jotunheim and threw Zatanna there, meanwhile Giganta had knocked Black Widow and Canary out leaving Wonder Woman to fend for herself.

"Well well well if it isn't everyone's favorite Amazonian, looks like the tables have been turned" Enchantress said as you and the others surrounded her, Enchantress cast a spell to send her to Hela ruler of Hel, Wonder Woman let out a big NO as Giganta flung her to the portal which promptly disappeared.

"SCORE ONE FOR THE BAD GIRLS" Giaganta yelled, "Oh and guy" she added, "well Gecko looks like we owe you our victory" Enchantress said, "well thanks but why are you fighting anyways" you asked, Enchantress revealed a Motherbox a key to the anti life equation, "Now lets take our prize and the new recruit bak to our base" Enchantress said.

Enchantress opened a portal which everyone crossed into and then you went inside their lair a beautiful mansion on top of clouds this looked a lot like heaven.

"Welcome to my realm" Enchantress added, "Well until i locate the next MotherBox i say we should get some rest, and i think you should spend some time with us" Enchantress said.

"Well you could spend time with me, having lunch" Enchantress said seductively, 'Like a date?' you thought.

"Or you could practice training with me and Harley" Mystique said, "C'mon it'll be fun" harley flirted.

"Or you and i could take a dip in the spa enjoying our little size difference" Giganta said.

So many options but in the end you chose...

You have the following choices:

1. Lunch with Enchantress

2. Training with Mystique and Harley

*Noteb*
3. Spa Dip with Giganta

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RMS (UN: randommanslam at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
someone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906876-Tiny-Powers-and-Super-Powered-Women/cid/2306429-Im-a-Smooth-Criminal