*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Time to Rum
  2. You make it to main Street
  3. A New Beggining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906876-Tiny-Powers-and-Super-Powered-Women/cid/3268504-Time-to-Rum
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1906876
You have the super power to shrink in a world full of super powered women.
This choice: Go to another part of town  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Time to Rum

    by: JeraP23
Allen watched the brutal carnage unfold around him as hero’s battled villains, while villains pummeled hero’s. He watched the power house She-Hulk and Gigamta trade blow for blow, while Enchantress and Zatanna threw sparks off energy at one another, acting as if what they did was normal.

This was to much. So much was going and Allen had no possible way of keeping up with such icons, or fight such devastating billions. Allen hated himself for what he was about to do but he just wasn’t ready. Allen allowed himself to grew a few inches so he could move as fast as he could, without being seen.

He had just turned on his heel to run awa when something large and heavy looked over his head. Allen had mere seconds to understand what was going to happen and he could do was let out a tiny “mep” sound as red hair giant planted her oversized foot on top of him.

You have the following choices:

1. Flat Gecko on the Street

*Noteb*
2. Flat Gecko underfoot

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JeraP23 (UN: jerap23 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
someone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906876-Tiny-Powers-and-Super-Powered-Women/cid/3268504-Time-to-Rum