*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Go to hell !!
  2. Imp
  3. The Journey begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1908395-Monster-Girl-Quest/cid/1515839-Go-to-hell-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1908395
You are a young adventurer about to embark on a quest in a world full of Monster Girls.
This choice: Go to hell !!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Go to hell !!

    by: Sechs
" Arrrrghhhh !!! ", you scream caughting the Imp by surprise, you take this chance and dash forward with a swing of your wooden sword to her temple, shocked by your scream she was unable to block and takes the hit and falls in the ground out like a light.

You look at her immobile form in the ground and notice a line of glass bottles straped to her back, looking at then they add some nasty colors to then making you guess they were some kind of poison, " Good think i attacked first and asked later, who knows what kind of shit this his !".you thought as you tied the imp with a ivy and releaved her of the potions.

The only thing to do now was what to do with her ?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Kill her !!!

2. Just leave her tied up to a tree !

3. Punish her !!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sechs (UN: xeus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nevelon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1908395-Monster-Girl-Quest/cid/1515839-Go-to-hell-