*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The sleepover
  2. My Dream
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909472-Random-Tickling-Adventures/cid/2137477-The-sleepover
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1909472
These stories are my random tickling adventures!
This choice: Free Choice 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The sleepover

    by: Zygansky
A few months later Linzy invited me to a sleepover on a Friday night. I was surprised because we did not really hang out together or chat that much. It seemed to be good enough and I did not have anything else planned. The invitation just said that some party games were intended.

After a good long shower I chose my dress. After pondering I chose matching black bra and panties, a magenta top and a dark skirt of medium length. Assuming that we would hang around a lot I decided againts a pantyhose and pro bare legs. A spare bikini was packed in my handbag. My parents dutyfully drove me to her place. It was a nice house with a large garden. When I rang the door bell I saw that...

- there were only girls

- there were boys and girls

- Linzy was alone

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. girls

*Noteb*
2. boys and girls

*Noteb*
3. alone

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zygansky (UN: yoshiissick at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Laurenlily has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909472-Random-Tickling-Adventures/cid/2137477-The-sleepover