*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909542-The-Sneezy-Situations/cid/1492102-The-Start
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by MC
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1909542
An interactive story that will put my many furry/anthro characters into sneezy situations.
Chapter #1

The Start

    by: MC
Benjamin Wolfe was a peculiar fellow with a sexual attraction to sneezing. He has had this attraction or fetish since he was a young lad, having a nanny that constantly sneezed while taking care of him being the event that created this mild fascination that slowly grew into a fetish. Once he was old enough to take care of himself she was let go, with her gone he know longer had anyone to satiate his fixation.

His mother and father were never around much because of work. They sent post cards and letters regularly and only came home on the big holidays like Christmas and Thanksgiving. He considered his friends to be his true family.

He never told any of his friends about his odd attraction to sneezing, instead he kept it to himself and enjoyed it when he could. In truth he had never heard any of his friends sneeze and he really wanted to know. So today he planned to make his friends sneeze as discreetly as possible. But who was he going to make sneeze first?

You have the following choices:

1. Kabuki

2. Isis

3. Mia

4. Brimstone

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MC (UN: megacycle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MC has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909542-The-Sneezy-Situations/cid/1492102-The-Start