*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mia
  2. The Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909542-The-Sneezy-Situations/cid/1493217-Mia
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by MC
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1909542
An interactive story that will put my many furry/anthro characters into sneezy situations.
This choice: Mia  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mia

    by: MC
Mia, a vixen one year younger then himself and quite the looker, that is who his first victim will be.

Benjamin had known her since he was a young cub, he was five and she was four when they had met at a playground his nanny used to take him to. If he recalled correctly they met at the swing set. That was eighteen years ago. They were still the best of friends and promised that no matter what, they would always be friends.

The twenty-two year old vixen had a perfect hourglass figure, a figure most women would die for and most men would sell their souls to spend a single night with. She was oblivious and gullible to an extent and she was always happy and bubbly. Amazingly she could always figure out when someone was lying or trying to deceive her. The only thing no one has been able to do yet is convince her to come home with them and continue their good time. Many men and a handful of women have tried and none have succeeded.

Benjamin picked up his phone and called her.

It seemed to Benjamin that an eternity would pass by before she would answer her phone, when in reality it was only on the third ring. "Hello, Ben."

"Hey, Mia, do you want to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. go to the mall?"

*Noteb*
2. go see a movie?"

*Noteb*
3. go to the local park?"

4. come over to my house?"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MC (UN: megacycle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MC has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909542-The-Sneezy-Situations/cid/1493217-Mia