*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Series of Stories
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1910187-MORE-Diaper-Stories/cid/1494545-A-Series-of-Stories
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1910187
A set of stories revolving around diapers, spanking, shrinking, domanance, and BDSM.
Chapter #1

A Series of Stories

    by: Antmandarin
Story One:The Nannites

16-year old Chris has been acting up alot, lately, and his mother has just about had it. However, a new government agency which contacts his mother, may have JUST the solution: This secret group, has developed a set of "Nanites" specifically designed for reeducating unruly children. These microscopic machines are first injected into the patient's bottom, and are controlled by a hand held remote. Using the remote, the nannites can be used to do a wide variety of operations within the patient's...privates, including: forced release of bladder or bowels, a sudden, painful stimulation of the nerves in the bottom, causing a sensation almost identical to a spanking, and even represion, or stimulation of the patient's sexual response. The head of this company makes Chris's mother an offer she can't possibly refuse, Chris becomes the guinee pig of a trial run of these new, Nannites. The humilating procedure of having these things injected into his bottom is bad enough, but soon, the remote falls into the hands of someone other than his MOTHER!

STORY TWO:Pampered Perfomer:

18-year-old Jack has always wanted to be a performer, but soon, he may be getting a totally different kind of attention than he EVER EXPECTED!

STORY THREE:A Little Hazing Experience:

Jill is dead set on being able to join a certain, elite group/club; little does she realize, that a large part of the initiation involves diapers, spanking, and more than a little bit of exposition

STORY FOUR: Med Student Assistance

MOLLY, 25, has just moved into a new apartment building, and doesn't know many people. When she goes over to help out with choirs, at the apartment of her neighbor, Kathy, an 18-year-old med student, things begin to get really weird.

MORE TO COME, SOON!

You have the following choices:

1. The Nannites

2. Pampered Performer

3. A Little Hazing Experience

4. Med Student Assistance

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Antmandarin (UN: harthos56 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Antmandarin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1910187-MORE-Diaper-Stories/cid/1494545-A-Series-of-Stories