*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Nannites
  2. A Series of Stories
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1910187-MORE-Diaper-Stories/cid/1828492-The-Nannites
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1910187
A set of stories revolving around diapers, spanking, shrinking, domanance, and BDSM.
This choice: The Nannites  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Nannites

    by: Berten
Chris would constantly skip school, talk back, and not come home until late at night. Chris's mother did not know what to do with him. She looked for a boarding school, but none would take him. She just wish some one could help her. Then there was a knock at the door.

Chris's mother walked over to the door and opened it up to see two men in suits.

"I am sorry for whatever my son did this time."

"Your son has done nothing to us, ma'am. " informed one of the men.

"Then what are you here for?" she asks.

"Let us introduce ourselves, I am Mr. Smith and this is Mr. Johnson. We are from a new government group called the Parental Support Agency. We are here to help you with Chris's behavior problem."

"What are you going to do?"

"We have developed a set of "Nanites" specifically designed for reeducating unruly children. These microscopic machines are first injected into the patient's bottom, and are controlled by a hand held remote. Using the remote, the Nannites can be used to do a wide variety of operations within the patient's privates, including: forced release of bladder or bowels, a sudden, painful stimulation of the nerves in the bottom, causing a sensation almost identical to a spanking, and even repression, or stimulation of the patient's sexual response. In a sense, you can break him back down to a baby and rebuild him to a prefect boy." Mr. Johnson in formed Chris's mom.

"Why have I not heard of this before?"

"It is in a prototype stage and need some one to test it on. We will give you a million dollars. If your son can be the first human test subject." offered Mr. Smith.

"I get a remote that let's me control my son and a million bucks! Were do I sign?"

"Right here." Mr Smith pulls out a sheet of paper. "Your son will have the Nanites by the time he gets home. Here is your remote and instructions. Good bye ma'ma."

Chris's mother was filled with glee. She could not wait until Chris got home.
------------------
Around two in the morning, Chris entered through the front door.

"Your late." His mother was sitting on the couch, waiting for him.

"Oh yeah, what are you going to do about it?" He retorted.

His mother gave a wide grin before pressing a button on the remote.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Chris peed himself

*Noteb*
2. Chris pooped himself

3. Chris peed and pooped himself

*Noteb*
4. Chris felt a sharp pain on his butt

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Berten (UN: guther at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Antmandarin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1910187-MORE-Diaper-Stories/cid/1828492-The-Nannites