*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Who is expanding, and how?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1910371-Your-Expanding-Sister/cid/1495693-Who-is-expanding-and-how
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1910371
Your sisters Megan and Lauren are getting bigger! (Weight Gain, Breast Expansion)
Chapter #1

Who is expanding, and how?

    by: Explosiveness
Choose your sister and method of expansion:

Note that if the girls are gaining weight, they can still get larger breasts, and if their breasts are expanding they can still gain weight. Just try and focus on the type of expansion you choose.

The older sister, Lauren, is an attractive seventeen year old blonde. She's a bit shorter than you at 5'5'' tall, and she likes to be a bit bossy even though she's usually very lazy. Lauren is pretty conventionally attractive, and she's fairly curvaceous all over. Despite her obsessions with health food and dieting, she's a bit chubby, weighing in at 135 pounds with a bit of a paunch on her. This hasn't stopped her from dating a myriad of guys, though.

Your other sister, Megan, is fourteen and wears braces. She has long brown hair and stands around 5'3''. Lauren likes to taunt Megan for her lack of breasts, almost obsessively so. What she misses in the chest department she makes up for in the back, though. She weighs around 120 pounds. You and Megan have always had a better relationship than you and your other sister, Lauren.

You have the following choices:

1. Lauren - Weight Gain

2. Lauren - Breast Expansion

3. Megan - Weight Gain

4. Megan - Breast Expansion

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Explosiveness (UN: the987656 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Explosiveness has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1910371-Your-Expanding-Sister/cid/1495693-Who-is-expanding-and-how