*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. First World Girl Problems
  2. Who is expanding, and how?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1910371-Your-Expanding-Sister/cid/1577001-First-World-Girl-Problems
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1910371
Your sisters Megan and Lauren are getting bigger! (Weight Gain, Breast Expansion)
This choice: Lauren - Breast Expansion  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

First World Girl Problems

    by: LGV
Lauren was at an impasse. It was supposed to be the most wonderful time of her young life; with your parents departure there was nothing stopping her from partying and drinking to her heart's content. The perfect storm for a flirty party girl like her. Even you, the appointed "master of the house" would have had little problem with her antics as long as she kept Megan out of them. Yet, for the older McCoy girl, something was amiss.

It began about two months before your parents left on their trip. A new girl, one Sarah Chambers, transferred into your school. She, like Lauren, was a blonde beauty; a veritable vixen that commanded the attention of every nearby male. Not even some of the staff could help themselves from taking a glance every so often. And who could blame them? She was like a supercharged version of your sister, sporting a busty pair of D cups tits and a bubbly backside to boot.

Her personality was something to envy as well; more flirting and charming than she could ever hope to be while lacking the distasteful bossiness that peppered Lauren's demeanor. Perhaps most strikingly, however, was Sara's flat tummy. Unlike your sister, the new girl had managed to keep her stomach as flat as an ironing board. This was a particularly sore point for Lauren, as her constant struggle with her chubby paunch was perhaps her most loathed physical imperfection.

As one might expect, Sara's overwhelming superiority made it a cinch for her to swoop into the school's social ladder, quickly replacing Lauren. In less than a week your sister went from the flirtations queen bee to yesterday's news. Unable to simply deal with such a blow to her pride, Lauren realized that there was only one solution. If she was to return to her spot, she was going to need to beat Sara's looks. And the only way to do, she figured, was to maker her breasts grow.

For the past two months months she had indulged in a few different tactics to swell her breasts. She began by binging during meals, hoping that the weight would go straight to her bust, only to discontinue the tactic once she realized the fat was going straight to her hips. After that, she moved to a dairy only diet, to no avail. Finally, the week before your parents left, she begged them to pay for implants. They, naturally, turned her down, unwilling to cancel their trip to fund their daughter's vanity.


With no where left to go, Lauren decided to go to the one option she had left: the internet. That is where the young girl found herself the night of your parent's departure; knee deep in the 'net, delving into all sorts of self-proclaimed "miracle cures" and snake-oil pitches designed to trap gullible girls like her. Even she could tell they were mostly bull, though every so often she came across something that looked legitimate, writing it down for future reference. By the end of the night she had narrowed her opportunities to five, assembled neatly in a list. It read:

1. Overseas Female Growth Hormones
2. Induced Lactation
3. Hypnotism
4. (Illegal) String Implants
5. "Mysterious" Chinese Tea Leaves

They all had their share of problems. Injecting random hormones from China just screamed "give me a horrible disease". Inducing lactation would open the doors to all kinds of embarrassing leakage situations. Hypnotism just sounded outright nutty. "Back-alley" implants, like the hormones, were just asking for trouble. And finally, the Chinese tea leaves just sounded like a scam; Who would be stupid enough to buy them?

After agonizing over her awful options, Lauren realized that she would have to make a decision. Inaction was not an option. Eventually, she decided that the lesser of all the evils was...



You have the following choices:

1. Growth hormone pills

2. Lactation.

3. Hypnotism

*Noteb*
4. Implants

*Noteb*
5. Chinese Tea Leaves

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LGV (UN: learngerman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Explosiveness has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1910371-Your-Expanding-Sister/cid/1577001-First-World-Girl-Problems