*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 20 million years in the future...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911096-Galactic-Gender-Wars/cid/1499433-20-million-years-in-the-future
by Chozo
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1911096
Millions of years in the future, two human genders must fight for supremacy and survival.
Chapter #1

20 million years in the future...

    by: Chozo
20 million years in the future humanity has colonized the entire universe and has genetically modified itself to be able to inhabit every planet, moon, and asteroid as efficiently as possible. Those who lived on enormous gas giants had to be grown to miles in stature in order to be able to withstand the enormous gravity of these plants; while those who colonized tiny asteroids had to be altered to microscopic proportions in order to eke out an existence on such a small rock.

For some unknown reason, a rift has also occurred between the genders. With cloning now the sole method of procreation, males and females decided they no longer needed each other and fought a bitter war on many of the planets in the universe. On some planets, the males prevailed, while on other worlds it was the female gender. The vanquished gender was then ethnically cleansed or enslaved by the dominant gender. Over time the conflict began to spread out into space, as each gender sought to conquer the entire universe for itself.

The universe is a vast battlefield full of numberless individuals from each gender. Where shall our story begin? Keep in mind the mass of the planet also determines the size of its inhabitants. This is just a starting point.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chozo (UN: chozo_ghost at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chozo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911096-Galactic-Gender-Wars/cid/1499433-20-million-years-in-the-future