*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Masters And Slaves
  2. For Order!
  3. Welcome To Ravnica!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911146-Ravnica-Reborn/cid/2017199-Masters-And-Slaves
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1911146
Adventure in an alternate version of the city plane Ravnica from Magic The Gathering.
This choice: Orzhov Syndicate  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Masters And Slaves

    by: evil dude
You get out of bed in your tiny room and put on your official Orzhov attire which consisted of little more than undergarments and a black and white sash bearing their symbol. You had been an initiate for a week now and were a servant, which was barely a step up from being a slave. The only real difference, in fact, was that you could advance in rank and didn't have to be tattooed with the guild crest. Aside from that everything was the same right down to the menial labor and air of disrespect by more senior members.

Still, you were getting closer to advancement by the day and even recently got approval to learn basic mana control by your boss. You had potential for sure, you just needed to impress your superiors enough that they would let you further study magic and improve your skills. "Soon." you whispered to yourself as you stepped into the main hall of the cathedral to begin your work. "Very soon..."

Today your boss was a young woman barely two ranks above you who had just recently gotten her position due to one of her superiors getting fatally stabbed while out collecting debts. She was kind enough for someone who belonged to this particular guild, though she expected hard work and total obedience from her underlings. "Hello." you say warmly as you walk up to her and wave your hand. "Good morning servant." she replies as she pulls a small white chest from a shelf and hands it to you. "Fill that up with today's coin offerings and put it in vault five on the second floor then come back here for your next assignment."

You have the following choices:

1. Begin your work

*Noteb*
2. Ask if she has other work you can do instead

*Noteb*
3. Ask her about your possible advancement

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 evil dude (UN: evilguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
evil dude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911146-Ravnica-Reborn/cid/2017199-Masters-And-Slaves