*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shadows In The Night
  2. For Order!
  3. Welcome To Ravnica!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911146-Ravnica-Reborn/cid/2033358-Shadows-In-The-Night
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1911146
Adventure in an alternate version of the city plane Ravnica from Magic The Gathering.
This choice: House Dimir  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Shadows In The Night

    by: evil dude
You grinned as you sat down at a table in the far corner of a private library next to a single dimly lit torch. Across from you was a young woman in a blue hood casually playing with a knife as she scratched a few notes on a torn piece of parchment. "Were you followed?" she asked suddenly as she stopped writing and put the knife down to give you her full attention. "No ma'am. No one saw me come here." you replied confidently with a sly smile.

"Almost, at least." a third voice echoed as a man in a black cloak strolled into the room and stopped in front of your table. Your first instinct was to draw your own knife, but you managed to keep your cool and decide to see how this plays out. "So, how did our friend here do?" asked the woman as she leaned back in her chair and balanced her knife with a finger. "Not bad actually, he almost gave me the slip twice... if not for my tracking spell he would have lost me at the bell tower a few streets back." the man replied with a mildly impressed tone.

The woman nodded her head and looked back at you with a smirk. "You were not stealthy enough to make it here unnoticed, but you certainly have potential if you almost managed to elude one of our best scouts. We here at House Dimir hate to see such potential go to waste so I will give you a new task. If you pass, you will be accepted as an acolyte in our guild. What do you say?" she asked in a sweet tone.

You have the following choices:

1. "I'll do it."

*Noteb*
2. "What is the task?"

*Noteb*
3. "I'm afraid I must decline."

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 evil dude (UN: evilguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
evil dude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911146-Ravnica-Reborn/cid/2033358-Shadows-In-The-Night