*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911783-Madisons-Freshman-15/cid/1502514-Madison-makes-it-back-to-the-dorms
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1911783
Madison is starting college and many new experiences, but some may expand her waistline.
This choice: Madison makes it back to the dorms  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Madison makes it back to the dorms

    by: online180
Madison decided to walk back to the dorms. On her way back she met another freshman guy who was walking back to the dorms. His name was Tom, and they while they were walking, they realized that they had a ton in comon. Tom was from Chicago, but they both had the same tastes in music and loved the Mad Men.

As they were walking, Madison noticed that she was pretty attracted to Tom, who was slim and 6'1.

After a few minutes they came back to the dorm.

''Hey Tom, you want to go back to my room and watch Mad Men.'' Madison somewhat anxiously asked,

Tom responded with a somewhat eager, ''Yeah, that would cool, let's do that.''

They watched a few episodes, and talked about school, family and friends, all while demolishing a bag of chips.

As the night ended, they decided they needed to hang out the next day and watch some more Mad Men.

You have the following choices:

1. They make out, but don't date yet

*Noteb*
2. Cassi finds out and is secretly jealous

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 online180 (UN: hatrick at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
online180 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911783-Madisons-Freshman-15/cid/1502514-Madison-makes-it-back-to-the-dorms