*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911783-Madisons-Freshman-15/cid/1501899-Go-to-a-party-with-the-girls-on-her-floor
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1911783
Madison is starting college and many new experiences, but some may expand her waistline.
This choice: Go to a party with the girls on her floor  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Go to a party with the girls on her floor

    by: online180
After class on Friday, Madison and Cassi both agreed that they wanted to go out and find a party. They texted some upperclassmen that they met during the week and found out about a function that started at around 10. Before that they decided to gameplan at dinner.

Madison and Cassi told Kelly, Ginger, and Megan about the party and they all seemed excited to go as well. Then Megan brought up a point that Madison was also thinking about, ''So how are we going to get booze, should I call around and ask some people if they could buy us some?'' Madison thought this was a pretty good idea. She socially drank in high school, and figured the trend would continue in college.

As Madison ate, she noticed that she wasn't the only one who had been eating larger portions than she normally would have. It looked like all 5 of them were putting down a lot of food. Not huge amounts, just more than she would have expected them to in high school.

They secured the alcohol from Ginger's older sister, a 24 pack of cheap beer, and a 1.75 of vodka. Obviously they were not going to drink it all on the first night, but it was nice to have a reserve.

After they sat in the room and talked and drank for a bit, they put some vodka in a clear bottle and went out.

The party was at an upperclassmen's house near campus. Seeing as how they were a pack of attractive freshmen girls, they had no problem getting in.

At the party they met some girls from the sororities, at which point, they decided they should rush when the period started in a few weeks.

They also met guys, who seemed very interested in them. Madison wasn't trashy, so she didn't hook up with anyone on the first weekend, but a few of her friends got pretty intimate with some other freshman guys who made their way to the party.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 online180 (UN: hatrick at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
online180 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911783-Madisons-Freshman-15/cid/1501899-Go-to-a-party-with-the-girls-on-her-floor