*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911783-Madisons-Freshman-15/cid/1809555-Beer-calories
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1911783
Madison is starting college and many new experiences, but some may expand her waistline.
This choice: Any other point in college  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Beer calories

    by: online180
Madison was eagerly awaiting the following evening as she studied on a Thursday night heading into a weekend in the spring of her junior year. Not only was it another weekend in which the social queen of Powers U would be able to hit the town with her and her sorority friends, but it also happened to be her 21st birthday, and after what had felt like forever, she would finally be legally able to drink.

This wasn't to say that Madison had not been drinking before, with a deep list of friends, she was always just one call away from procuring some Vodka for her and her sisters to drink in the sorority house. However, she could now go out to bars with the upperclassmen, something she was never able to pull off after the police started cracking down harder on the fake IDs that were previously used.

Madison's late birthday had been of great annoyance to her. Her other best friends in the sorority had already been 21 for months, and although they often stayed in to hang out with her, she felt somewhat left behind. There was Cassi, her friend since the first day of school two years ago, when they were freshman roommates. Despite their differing backgrounds, they became best friends, and roomed together in the house. Cassi was slightly shorter than Madison, and had blonde hair, and was slightly shorter than Madison, and was pretty skinny, coming in at 5'5 120 pounds.

As Madison glanced away from the notes on her desk, she looked at a photo of her and Cassi, and their other two close friends in the sorority, all of them looking stunning. There was Kelsey, who was 5'6 125, and Asian, with black hair, who had only turned 21 two weeks prior and had already made Madison quite jealous, with her trips to the bars, and Anna, who was 5'9, brunette and weighed 130.

Madison had not really gotten to know Anna until they each took a calc class together sophomore year. Despite her usual academic prowess, Madison found herself struggling, and Anna, who she sat next to, offered to do study sessions with her, raising her grade in the class to a level that Madison was okay with.

After a few additional hours of studying, Madison went to bed, as she lay there, waiting to fall asleep, she thought about the success of her first two and a half years of school, academically, and socially, and heck, even physically. Even though some girls had gained a bit of weight, or in rare instances, ballooned up, Madison with her strict self control, had not gained a pound. If she ever was going to drink at the house, she was sure to limit what she ate throughout the day, thus keeping her from throwing off her diet, that kept her weight at 5'7 130.

You have the following choices:

1. Madison's Birthday

*Noteb*
2. Something unexpected happens the next day

*Noteb*
3. Additional Points in College

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 online180 (UN: hatrick at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
online180 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911783-Madisons-Freshman-15/cid/1809555-Beer-calories