*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Werewolf
  2. A baaad short cut
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913090-Smell-of-a-Myth/cid/1525924-Werewolf
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1913090
The Myths you've heard as a child are a bit different from what you remember...
This choice: Werewolf  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Werewolf

    by: Unknown
.... werewolf.

You step back a bit before fear paralyzes you. This creature was towering over you, his body covered in silvery fur, and his muscles were clearly exposed. This was not a werewolf you wanted to get into a fight with. He growled at you, snarling as he took a few steps toward you, prompting you to step back even further. Another growl was heard.... But this one came from his stomach.

The beast looked down and poked his muscular stomach, hearing it growl back up at him. He held it tight with both arms before doubling over in pain a bit, wincing as it growled even louder.

Feeling a bit awkward, you felt obligated to ask, "Um.... You okay."

The werewolf exhaled before speaking in a low deep tone. "My stomach........ I need a seat....."

You were confused by his words until he spun around and back up, knocking you on your back with his rear. You then noticed the werewolf BIG ASS. Honestly, it was huge! But, more intimidating than its size was its natural musk, which you got a whiff of when he sat his ass down on your chest. His lycan booty really reeked of beans and rotten eggs, not to mention sweat.

"Erf..... gassy......." the werewolf mumbled to himself. "I gotta.....!"

Before you could ask what he was saying, his tail raised and you were assaulted with a huge blast of ass gas. The stench came trumpeting out of his butt, it jiggling as he released his wind. You could hear him sigh contently as more foul farts blasted out of his big butt, directly onto your face.

You immediately began to cough and gag, unsure how you got into this situation but DESPERTELY wanting to get out of it. The smell was ten times as strong as his butt itself, and the heat and humidity of gas only helped to further offend your sense of smell. It wasn't very pleasant....

...... except for the view of this big canine butt. Even you had to admit it was a bit fun to look at. Big, round, fluffy, jiggly; if you weren't so afraid, your naughty thoughts would probably take over in this situation.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
The Boy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913090-Smell-of-a-Myth/cid/1525924-Werewolf