*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A baaad short cut
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913090-Smell-of-a-Myth/cid/1507051-A-baaad-short-cut
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1913090
The Myths you've heard as a child are a bit different from what you remember...
Chapter #1

A baaad short cut

    by: The Boy
Its a nice sunny day as you explore and wander around your little piece of the woods, hearing of this short cut to reach your destination. Though you find yourself get deeper and deeper inside until you think you are lost. fortunately, you have a GPS on your phone, unfortunately, it isn't working that well. after a few seconds, you panic a bit and run around until you see suddenly come across an awful scent. Fearing it may be a skunk, you walk slowly and carefully to not scare anything.

You think about calling out for help, but are afraid someone dangerous might hear you.

Soon you hear something, a foot step. Soon comes another, then another, and soon you hear louder footsteps. Then, you see a large shadow right behind you. You slowly turn around and see that it is a(n)...

You have the following choices:

1. Orc

2. Werewolf

3. Dragon

4. Skunk ape

5. something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Boy (UN: cooldude9404 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Boy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913090-Smell-of-a-Myth/cid/1507051-A-baaad-short-cut