*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Orc
  2. A baaad short cut
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913090-Smell-of-a-Myth/cid/1533807-Orc
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1913090
The Myths you've heard as a child are a bit different from what you remember...
This choice: Orc  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Orc

    by: The Boy
"Whoa! Where'd you come from?"
This giant green Orc jumps in front of you and snorted, looking down upon you. He has a gut made purely of muscle. He is completely balled, and has a weird odor.
"What's a little human like you doing trespassing in my territory?" asks the orc.
"Um...just going somewhere?" you answer meekly.
"What were doing going somewhere through MY territory?!" states the orc, now sounding less friendly and more angry.
"Hey, give me a break. I didn't know this was your special 'kingdom' or whatever."
"Whenever intruders make their home in my territory, I find it only fitting that I make my home in the intruder's territory. I'm guessing you live in that house right down the street, right?"
"Yeah..."

"But what about--"
The ogre growled angrily at you and scared the living daylights outta you. You gulped hard and decide to comply with the ogre and go back to your house. As the ogre follows you back home, he stops for a moment and groans, just before patting his stomach.
"Something wrong?"
The ogre turns around and bends over, farting in a gross manner right in front of your face. The smell manages to get inside your mouth and you cough and gag on the foul odor. The ogre himself seems to dislike the stink and holds his nose.
"Sorry. I got some flatulence problems."
"Clearly! When'd you think I figured that out?"
The ogre passed gas again and began to fan the smell in your direction, chuckling a little bit afterward. You simply try to ignore the smell and continue to walk to your house. When you arrive, you open up the door and the ogre storms inside, getting extremely comfortable on the couch.
"Yeah...I think I'm gonna like this place. Maybe I should start getting to know this area by..."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Boy (UN: cooldude9404 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Boy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913090-Smell-of-a-Myth/cid/1533807-Orc