*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. He gains more
  2. he gradually gains weight
  3. Weight Gain!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913711-Cursed-to-Grow/cid/2730150-He-gains-more
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1913711
A high school jock experiences amazing growth in his life after he angers a wizard!
This choice: He gains more  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

He gains more

    by: Unknown
Chad got up from his bed as he couldn't believe what he saw, placing his hands on his now voluminous stomach as he wasn't sure it was true.

Looking around his room, it was pretty much the same, even the mirror was still there, he had to see the full extent of the damage.His front was unrecognizable, instead of his normal, lean body, he instead had a sphere of a belly, his hand still rubbing it unconsciously, his arms were laden with fat and so were the full extent of his legs, his face had turned puffy as his cheeks were now round and soft, a second chin could barely be seen, but it was there.

Turning around, he had to, or at least try to, see how it was from behind, despite the difficulties, it was clear that his back was filled with rolls, his hips clearly grew to acomodate his now jiggly butt. Turning to his side was something he wish he never did, both his belly and his butt were sticking out further than he thought they did, but they were gaining padding by the second, while slow and not noticeable at first glance, he could clearly see his stomach sticking out further as he watched, it didn't last long though as just like it started, it stopped.

Worry washed over him as he wondered what he needed to do, but that thought was cut short by his stomach emitting a loud growl.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913711-Cursed-to-Grow/cid/2730150-He-gains-more