*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914593-A-boy-and-his-Dad/cid/1931485-He-sits-on-the-couch-and-later-calls-you-over
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Men's · #1914593
When the girls are away, your father will play
This choice: He sits on the couch and later calls you over  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

He sits on the couch and later calls you over

    by: Unknown
Your dad gets ready to leave, but just for fun rips one more loud fart right before he leaves. The stink that came from that fart was horrible, worse then before, hinting you what is in stock. You lay down in bed, thinking about how you are going to survive this week. You know that your dad won't let you go for much time without torturing you, and that he will probably invite his friends to all torture you at once. You shudder at the thought of all the torture.

Since your dad left, you think about where he might have went. Dad loves to torture you on the couch, and that's where you think he is. He was very simple yet devious at the same time. After some time, he calls out to you. "HEY GET DOWN HERE" he yells, obviously wanting you to go down to the couch. You begin to worry as you think about the torture he has in stock. At first you don't want to go down, but then you realize that if you don't go downstairs, he will come up and probably do worse than what he planned. You get out of bed, and look at the door, and you still smell the lingering stench of your father's gas.

"DON'T MAKE ME CALL AGAIN" your dad yells, sounding mad. You only have a few moments to decide, do you stay and risk it or do you go downstairs and face what he has planned.

You have the following choices:

1. Go downstairs

*Noteb*
2. Stay and risk it

*Noteb*
3. Someone rings the door bell distracting your dad

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
guys_rule has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914593-A-boy-and-his-Dad/cid/1931485-He-sits-on-the-couch-and-later-calls-you-over