*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Adam
  2. More
  3. E-mail of unkown origins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914670-RealityShiftnet/cid/1870562-Adam
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1914670
One day, you get an e-mail about an interesting web service you didn't sign up for.
This choice: Adam, 17 year old Junior  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Adam

    by: JamieBlonde
Adam stormed into his bedroom, slammed the door, and ran to his bed, wanting to shut the world out. He was meant to be meeting his girlfriend of 3 months, Lucy, for a date tonight, but plans quickly changed after she had brutally dumped him in front of all of his friends. The relationship was her first, Adam's second, and while he quickly fell in love, the slightly tubby, darker skinned girl had done the complete opposite, instead falling for his now ex-best friend, Oliver.

After about an hour of wallowing and absolutely no crying, Adam opened up his phone's email to see if she had sent anything to say sorry or anything at all to make him feel better. Only one new email arrived, however. "RealityShift Beta Key" the subject read, and on reading the email, he was distracted slightly. "I could change reality? I wish," Adam thought, knowing he'd change for Lucy to still be his girlfriend. "What the hell, I'll give it a look. It'll stop me hating myself for 5 minutes."

He opened up the website on his computer, and after logging in, he was presented with a small box with which to enter "commands". "I'd have expected something flashier," he thought, wondering how to test the website. "How about..."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JamieBlonde (UN: numbuh7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
D-MentedOne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914670-RealityShiftnet/cid/1870562-Adam