*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914670-RealityShiftnet/cid/2291824-Sarah-14-year-old-Freshman
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1914670
One day, you get an e-mail about an interesting web service you didn't sign up for.
This choice: Sarah, 14 year old Freshman  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sarah, 14 year old Freshman

    by: Sasuke-sama
Sarah stormed inside her bedroom after an hellish day at school.Her family just moved in to this new city and this meant she had to move to a new school.To tell the truth every day of school was like this.Sure it was her first year,but it was hell.She was bullied and no boy wanted to date him.She found relief in her video games and manga.But one day, as she was checking her email box, she found an odd email saying she's been acepted into a "RealityShift" program.This was odd, as she didn't remember entering this kind of program.Howrever,it wasn't in her spam section, her anti-virus program gave no warning and their was nothing asking for her personal data.
"It was safe" you though."She decided to check it out.Sheclicked on the Start button.The first question appeared:
"What would you like to change?"
A few choices were offered:
"Your reality"
"Someone"
"Yourself"
She quickly made her choice and clicked on...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Your reality

2. Someone

3. Yourself

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sasuke-sama (UN: sasuke-sama at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
D-MentedOne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914670-RealityShiftnet/cid/2291824-Sarah-14-year-old-Freshman