*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Assorbtion
  2. Beginnings
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914877-Female-Butt-Morphs-and-more/cid/1887053-Assorbtion
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1914877
Several story trees that have to do with weird butt transformations and more...
This choice: Assorbtion  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Assorbtion

    by: bobboled
Several years ago, a bright pink light shot across the Earth, but nothing else seemed to have happened so no one thought much of it. That is, until three weeks later in London a woman pulled her pants down and sucked a man into her ass. The crowd watched on, horrified as the man was sucked into her but, which began to grow as it sucked the man in. Not only that, but a bulge formed in her panties as, as the woman described it, "She wanted his manhood too". The woman had absorbed the man, saying it was pleasurable and that the man was actually still alive. Researchers found that she wasn't lying, as there were brainwaves emanating from the woman's stolen penis.

This was just the first of many cases as women all over the globe found that they could now absorb the bodies and traits of other humans with their asses. Women could absorb a person by sucking them into their rump, where after doing so they could take traits, such as musculature, height, race, even genitalia, and add it to their own body. The absorbed persons then lived on in a symbiotic relationship with their host, there is a chance that the absorbed can speak with their host, or with the body part they inhabited(such as an anus or vagina). However, this is a 50/50 chance at best, as half the time the absorbed simply become a part of the body and nothing more. In some rare cases taking over their host body if the host's will wasn't strong enough.

The strangest thing though, was that people seemed to like it. Whenever an absorbed was questioned, they usually said they were enjoying their new life, and many people were asking to be absorbed. The woman that person was sucked into would then take possession of that persons items, and most of the time they would maintain their relationships for them too. A decade after the incident, absorption has become commonplace, although many laws were enacted because of it, with the most serious being forced absorbing, although that almost never happened in this day and age.

In this strange new world, who are you?

You have the following choices:

1. Male

2. Female

3. Futanari

4. Someone who has been absorbed

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bobboled (UN: bobboled at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobboled has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914877-Female-Butt-Morphs-and-more/cid/1887053-Assorbtion