*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Throws it in the garbage.
  2. Not happy.
  3. The Remote
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914891-Family-Body-Swap/cid/2509642-Throws-it-in-the-garbage
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1914891
Jack finds a remote that lets two people switch bodies. So he tries it out on his Mom.
This choice: Throws it in the garbage.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Throws it in the garbage.

    by: switcher
"I don't want something like this in our lives," Jack's mother tells him before tossing it into the trash. Jack sighs as he watched his mother walk off, but he quickly pulled it out of the trash once his mother walked off. He then walked out of the door and accidentally bumped into his father, John. "Hey Jack, what're you up to?" John asked his son. John was dressed in his work suit as he had just came home from his office job. "Oh, nothing much." Jack told his father before an idea quickly popped into his head. "Hey dad, would you like this switch bodies with this cool remote I found?" The boy asked his father.

You have the following choices:

1. John Agrees

2. John Doesn't Agree

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 switcher (UN: switcher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DudeAlex has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914891-Family-Body-Swap/cid/2509642-Throws-it-in-the-garbage