*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914976-The-Goblin-mage/cid/1597301-The-start-of-a-gross-adventure
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by K.D.P
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1914976
A goblin mage works on a kind of magic called "Smell Magic" or "Stink magic"...
This choice: Look up for on a book about fungus to find any smelly fungi...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The start of a gross adventure!

    by: Braun Beatdown
Citrine was so overcome with the passage about the smelly fungus that she didn't even notice that the bell had rung! She didn't care either, Citrine was so beyond this magical training thing. She had been learning magic for a year and was something of a prodigy, and once she learned about the only kind of magic she liked (stink magic!) she could care less about any other kind.

Citrine had also become somewhat of a rebel lately, cutting classes and using magically enhanced farts to torture her peers. The little goblin was on her last lifeline with the magical dean, so she decided she was gonna get out before she got thrown out. That's the reason she was in the library, so she could take what really mattered when she left: books!

She had loaded up her backpack with her favorite books about stinks and now she was fleeing school! It was easier than you'd think: the guards were notoriously lazy and Citrine was able to easily sneak past them while they slept. The smelly little goblin ran out into the enchanted woods and kept running until she couldn't see the woods on the horizon. Tired and sweaty, she sat down on a stump and emptied out her backpack.

"Let's see, a bag of trail mix, some stinky regents, and magical encyclopedias including The magic of BO, Smelly plants, fungi and minerals for potions, summoning and other magical uses!, The magical, stinking gases inside YOU, and of course my favorite: The Raunchy Monster's Compendium! Now, to start on my quest for some 'Devil's Toe Fungus' so I can..."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Braun Beatdown (UN: beatdown at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
K.D.P has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914976-The-Goblin-mage/cid/1597301-The-start-of-a-gross-adventure