*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The goblin girl alone in the classroom...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914976-The-Goblin-mage/cid/1515892-The-goblin-girl-alone-in-the-classroom
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by K.D.P
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1914976
A goblin mage works on a kind of magic called "Smell Magic" or "Stink magic"...
Chapter #1

The goblin girl alone in the classroom...

    by: K.D.P
This story starts in a classroom of a huge magical academy with a goblin girl alone in the classroom studying something....

Her name is Citrine, named after a gemstone for her yellow-orange eyes...

She looked like a young girl, except with pointy goblin ears and her green skin, but also even though she's a goblin she speaks intelligently like a human...

Even for a goblin she had long auburn hair that reached her waist and her outfit were robes with and outer and inner layer of clothing, the outer layer of her robes are lavender with purple trim and a Tsavorite gemstone on the chest, the inner layer is a light-beige dress with a high mandarin neck collar...

Despite that she was a goblin, she's a prodigious high ranking Senior student and the head of her class...



Right now Citrine the goblin is in the classroom reading some books and working on some research of hers... Something called "Smell magic" or what she would like to call "Stink Magic" a kind of magic based off of various odors and smells... And it seems that she's enjoying pretty well as she practiced it...

The lunch bell rings! Time for lunch!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 K.D.P (UN: luckykid77 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
K.D.P has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914976-The-Goblin-mage/cid/1515892-The-goblin-girl-alone-in-the-classroom