*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1915232-The-Vore-Club
by Marvin
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1915232
A club full of vorish highlights. Scat and watersports likely to be prevalent.

A club full of vorish highlights. Scat and watersports likely to be prevalent.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
A massive club dedicated to vore, the consumption of other living beings. There are a variety of clones available for the eating, but their lack of personality means that the club patrons usually spend more time eating each other than the clones... And this is both allowed and encouraged. Digestion doesn't always occur, but is commonplace and quite fatal. The club has some serious bathrooms, but also comes equipped with staff and clones to clean the floors in case someone doesn't feel like walking all the way to the restroom. There are also several vorish games and "decorations."

The rooms:

The main room:
Furnished with several leather couches that need replacing daily, the main room is where most of the action goes on. It's huge, capable of comfortably fitting several hundred people, a number which is usually diminished by at least half by the end of the day. The main room's most prominent feature is the massive "fountain." Four clones sit atop the pyramid like structure, constantly pissing and allowing the flow to run down the pyramid into a small basin at the bottom, where it forms a small pool before slowly draining away. Approximately every 20 minutes, the clones run dry and are thus bladder vored by four new clones, who then churn them into more piss to keep the fountain going. Feel free to eat one of the clones, but be prepared to take her place if you stick around...

The Cafe
A smaller room with several tables, where clones of varying sizes can be found. Anywhere from human-sized, to no bigger than a soda can, the clones also vary in willingness. They are constantly resupplied, so there's no danger of running out at any time!

The Restrooms:
The Restrooms in the club come pre-equipped with massive toilets capable of handling a meal the size of at least 20 full-size humans. Despite this, only about half of the waste produced by the club's patrons actually end up in said toilets... The rest is left laying around the club to be cleaned by the staff and clones.

Rules:
Oral, cock, unbirth, and bladder vore are all allowed. Anal vore is allowed, but should be kept to a minimum.

No age regression. Unbirth should lead to absorption or cum transformation.

M/M should be kept to a minimum. All other gender match ups are fine.

Anything to do with scat or watersports should have a warning tag ahead of it. Preferably on the link leading to that chapter AND in the chapter name. Specify whether it's merely post-vore, or if there is play with it.

You may add your own rooms and games to the club as you see fit.

NO hardvore. Cooking is allowed minimally as long as the meal remains alive.

That's it! Have fun!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1915232-The-Vore-Club