*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1845270-Shrinking-fun
by Marvin
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1845270
Alex suddenly discovers that he has the ability to shrink people. (Primarily a vore story)

Alex suddenly discovers that he has the ability to shrink people. (Primarily a vore story)

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This is an interactive story based primarily on macro/micro vore. The main character, Alex, has the ability to shrink people. What he does with them after that is up to you.

RULES:
All characters should be at least 16 years of age, and preferably under 30. As with many other rules, I will make exceptions on occasion as long as they don't become too prevalent. (Note: There are NO exceptions on characters being below 16, only above 30.)

Oral softvore and unbirth only. No hardvore, no cockvore, etc. Unbirth should only be done with shrunked targets. Oral vore with non-shrunken targets is permitted but should be kept to a minimum as I have a different story with that as it's focus (check my portfolio if that's what you want).

No m/m same size sex. M/F sex and F/F sex are fine and encouraged regardless of size. M/M sexual contact with a shrunken victim is permitted but should not become prevalent in the story.

Chapters should be of a decent length. Most extremely short chapters will be deleted except in the case that I determine that the chapter was necessary for some reason.

Spelling and grammar should be at least decent. I'm not going to be too tough on this one because I'm not great at it myself, but try to at least spell properly and use SOME punctuation. Chapters with horrible spelling and/or grammar will usually be taken down, unless I think it's a particularly good chapter in which case I will let you know and give you some time to revise it before I delete it.

ALEX'S ABILITIES:
Basically, Alex can shrink people. He CANNOT grow people, but he can return them to their original size, or set them to any size between their current and original sizes.

Alex can shrink himself too if he wants, but he can return to his normal size at any time he wishes.

Alex can only shrink people, not objects or clothes. So if he shrinks someone, their clothes remain the same size.

OTHER PEOPLE'S ABILITIES:
I will allow one other person with abilities similar to Alex's in a thread. Preferably a female but that is not required.

No one is immune to being digested, even Alex. The only reason someone should survive being swallowed is if they escape soon after.

Other than all that, anything goes. Have at it people! And don't forget to add!

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1845270-Shrinking-fun