*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Raptor upgrade
  2. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1916599-Metroid-Hall-of-Upgrades/cid/1521357-Raptor-upgrade
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1916599
Samus get transformed in various ways. Based on a series by RandomSparks.
This choice: Raptor  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Raptor upgrade

    by: TrashyTrishy
"The Raptor upgrade." Samus said, selecting the titular upgrade from the list. The computer sorted through the upgrades, and gave it to Samus in the form of a small chip. It was an upgrade for her body, and required Samus to take off her armour, which she did, stripping down to her zero suit. It had been upgraded to take upgrades via a small dock on her hip, which Samus inserted it into, and waited for it to take effect.

Samus's skin started to feel strange, a tingling feeling going up her body. Her zero suit felt tighter, and had a strange sensation on her skin. Samus' feet began to feel strange, and a slight pain went through them, the sensation spreading to her legs as she began to become taller. She looked down, and her zero suit's boots tore as claws came out, her toes merging together into three large toes equipped with large talons, the centre one raised, and Samus saw what had caused her skin to feel strange.

Her skin had gained red scales, a mottled black pattern over them as her body began to shift, her zero suit shredding from her as a long tail sprouted from her rear, gaining length until it was a metre and a half long, brushing on the floor behind her.
Samus was rooted to the spot, panting as she stared at her now digitigrade feet, switching her view to her now merging fingers, gaining similar talons. The last of her zero suit fell off, revealing her patterned chest, covered completely in scales, as Samus began panting harder as the changes began to affect her head.

Samus's neck grew longer, stretching outward as her features began to painfully elongate, growing flatter and longer as her ears disappeared and her hair fell out, replaced with stripes and small spikes. Her nose flattened and became two nostrils, and her lips spread to the sides of her face, her tongue becoming longer and thinner as the final change took place, her pupils slitting as they became those of a lizards.

Samus gasped as her changes finished, before coming to a mirror and looking over herself, now an anthropomorphic raptor. She gave her tail a few experimental swings, and took a long look at herself. How did she feel about this?

You have the following choices:

1. She loves it.

*Noteb*
2. She hates it.

3. She's mentally turning into a raptor.

4. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrashyTrishy (UN: hewhoismany at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrashyTrishy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1916599-Metroid-Hall-of-Upgrades/cid/1521357-Raptor-upgrade