*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1916599-Metroid-Hall-of-Upgrades/cid/1521356-Introduction
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1916599
Samus get transformed in various ways. Based on a series by RandomSparks.
Chapter #1

Introduction

    by: TrashyTrishy
Samus brought her ship into dock with the station, the docking bay walls closing behind her. In her travels around the galaxy, she had managed to track the signal of an old Chozo research station, supposedly inhabited by a scientist AI, programmed to keep inventing long after the Chozo had been destroyed. She was here to see if that way true, and she donned her armor, stepping off the ship.

She didn't have to walk for long until she found the main research hall, and was surprised by what she saw. In the hall, were rows and rows of upgrades, all compatible with her armor, as a quick scan showed. A terminal to her right told her that the AI had done what it was told, and made upgrades for years and years, all for a variety of different purposes. Some were for combat, some were for cleaning, and some were truly bizarre.

All of these were at Samus's disposal, and she decided to try some out. She even found that some could be applied to her zero suit. Samus turned down the hall, and began to find out just what some of them did.

Choose an upgrade below

You have the following choices:

1. Raptor

2. Shark

3. Pear

4. Balloon

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrashyTrishy (UN: hewhoismany at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrashyTrishy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1916599-Metroid-Hall-of-Upgrades/cid/1521356-Introduction