*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Balloon upgrade
  2. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1916599-Metroid-Hall-of-Upgrades/cid/1521363-Balloon-upgrade
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1916599
Samus get transformed in various ways. Based on a series by RandomSparks.
This choice: Balloon  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Balloon upgrade

    by: TrashyTrishy
"The Balloon upgrade then." Samus said, selecting the upgrade. A zero suit upgrade, she noted. She'd have to get some suit upgrades next before she started playing around again. She took the chip, and plugged it into her zero suit, waiting for the upgrade to take effect.

After a few seconds, Samus began to feel strangely lighter, presumably to do with the Balloon part of the name. After a few more moments, she realized that it was a certain section of her body that she feeling lighter, and looked down, only to find that she couldn't! Her breasts had swollen outwards, obscuring her view of her feet. There was a squeaking sound as the latex-like material of her suit rubbed together as she realized that it wasn't just her breasts that were becoming huge spheres, but her belly as protruding outwards as well, managing to be seen even past her head-sized breasts!

She felt lightheaded as her belly grew to make her seem heavily pregnant, then past that until she couldn't even reach the sides when she tried to reach around, and yet it grew bigger still, making her seem like more of a blimp than a woman, easily almost as big as herself, and could have easily fit herself inside. It finally stopped growing, and as her melon sized globes of air rested upon it, Samus felt a stirring on her behind, and saw it similarly inflating, serving as a strangely light counterweight.

Finally, just when Samus thought it had ended, one final change happened, as Samus' face puffed up, her cheeks rounding as she gained a second chin, completing her perfectly round look. Samus took a few experimental steps, barely able to look over her jiggling breasts, but found herself strangely able to move at an average speed. She gave a quick squeeze to the sides of her belly, and rather than holding firm, it pushed in, filled with some strange gas.

She took another few steps, and heard a strange clacking sound coming from her feet. She looked down, and found that her boots had some kind of platform heel to them, and a strangely heavy one at that. She looked back up, noting that she certainly looked like a human balloon, before seeing that the symbol on her zero suit had changed placing from the front of her breast to the side, glowing strangely. She gave it a touch, and gave a yelp of surprise as her heels retracted in, and she began to float upwards, flailing about as she tried to control her ascent. How did she feel?

You have the following choices:

1. She loves it.

2. She hates it.

3. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrashyTrishy (UN: hewhoismany at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrashyTrishy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1916599-Metroid-Hall-of-Upgrades/cid/1521363-Balloon-upgrade