*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. go to the libaray
  2. wtf
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1916865-wtf-happend-to-me/cid/1522205-go-to-the-libaray
by Pss
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1916865
What's wrong with me and what happened to my clothes?
This choice: go to the libaray  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

go to the libaray

    by: Pss
you decide to go to the library sense you know one test subject you wan to try your powers on is there. you arrive at the library to see the librarian Susan gem sitting at he desk working on the computer. also you notice the schools photography teacher Jane doe was there also here reading a book to pass the time sense photography class was not till after lunch. so which one will you use your powers on? Susan the the librarian who has blond hair brown eyes is around 55 years old look like she i sin her 30's with e cup breast wearing a dress that shows a lot of cleavage. or Jane doe the photographer who has black hair brown eyes around age 40 with dd cup breast wearing a red blouse showing a huge amount of cleavage and a white skirt that goes to her knees.

You have the following choices:

1. susan

2. jane

3. leave the liabrary to go somewher eles

*Noteb*
4. reader's choice

5. see if anyone else is in the liabrary's depper sections

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Pss (UN: pss15 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Pss has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1916865-wtf-happend-to-me/cid/1522205-go-to-the-libaray