*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. wtf
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1916865-wtf-happend-to-me/cid/1522197-wtf
by Pss
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1916865
What's wrong with me and what happened to my clothes?
Chapter #1

wtf

    by: Pss
you groan was you wake up a few minute later after that thing went up your dick. you check you self over to see if anything is wrong. you notice something is off about your dick it quickly responses by showing it true form. what used to be your tip now had a tentacle coming of it with some weird liquid coming off of it and a set of jaws to the each side forming a flower like look to it. and on each jaw projection there is a weird gland like hole on them you also notice that this thing could detach from where your dick shaft come out of you body. all a sudden the thing that used to be your dick moves towards you like it's looking at you. then you get images in you head on what you have gain for being this creatures host. shaking your head you go the rest of the way to school wondering weather or not your new ability's actually work or not. you make it to school wondering what should you do first.

You have the following choices:

1. go after students or teachers

2. go to the libaray

3. lunch room

4. the office

5. home/ somewhere else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Pss (UN: pss15 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Pss has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1916865-wtf-happend-to-me/cid/1522197-wtf