*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1917079-Magic-board-game/cid/1535395-Dizneys-Enchanted-Princess-Game
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1917079
You start playing a board game not realizing that it's magic, with body changing results
This choice: Dizney's Princess Game  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Dizney's Enchanted Princess Game

    by: Georgie
You brush off the dust and immediately recognize this as a Disney game, but a closer observation tells you otherwise. At first sight the logo looked like Disney's Mickey ears, but it is in reality just three black circles, and what you assumed was the Disney title actually reads as Dizney’s Enchanted Princess Game.

Oh great! The absolute worst of combinations - a flippin’ forgery, a friggin’ kid’s game, plus one designed for girls. Oh crap. Oh well, it’s not as if you can really take it back and demand a refund, so you take the lid off to see what’s inside.

There’s a playing board, with four playing pieces (cardboard cut outs of princesses on a molded plastic base), a cardboard castle to erect at one end of the board, and a chunky plastic magic wand. You don't really know what the proper version looks like, so this could be quite close to the real thing, so assuming the wand works to tell you the moves, then it may be OK to give to your little sister to play with her little friends. You decide to check the battery, as doubtless it will have been removed or drained, but find that there’s no obvious battery compartment. Instead you press the button on the side of the wand, and the head of the wand glows, at least signifying that there is charge.

OK, so you could be a real dork and play the game on your own (are you really that desperate?), offer to play it with your sister, or just pack it all away and give it to your sister.

What will you do?

You have the following choices:

1. Play it

*Noteb*
2. Find your sister

3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Georgie (UN: georgie01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Georgie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1917079-Magic-board-game/cid/1535395-Dizneys-Enchanted-Princess-Game