*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Boy, late teens
  2. Bored...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1917079-Magic-board-game/cid/1523432-Boy-late-teens
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1917079
You start playing a board game not realizing that it's magic, with body changing results
This choice: Boy, late teens  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Boy, late teens

    by: Georgie
Your name is Terry. You're 17 and in trouble with your mom. The best option seems to be keeping out of her way, and avoiding any electronic games. It's Saturday, and set to be a very longer and boring weekend.

You are aware of a garage sale nearby, so decide to walk over to pass some time, and see if there's anything of interest there. After rummaging around for several minutes you come across a battered box, and after brushing off the dust on the top discover that it's a board game. Well, not ideal as you may need to actually engage with someone else to play it, but at least it should pass some time. So, after haggling the price down to a buck you hand over your money and walk home with your new purchase. Once you are back in your bedroom you have a better look at what you've actually bought. What game do you have?

You have the following choices:

1. What seems to be a Japanese variant of Trivial Pursuits

2. Dizney's Princess Game

*Noteb*
3. Fish Tales

4. Truth or Dare

5. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Georgie (UN: georgie01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Georgie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1917079-Magic-board-game/cid/1523432-Boy-late-teens