*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Frilly Maid Outfit
  2. It begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1917440-A-Costume-Prank/cid/1775936-A-Frilly-Maid-Outfit
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1917440
Waking up after a party can be embarrassing.
This choice: A Frilly Maid Outfit  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A Frilly Maid Outfit

    by: Lily
As you begin to regain consciousness, you find that your head is throbbing. Weird, you don't remember drinking much. As you open your eyes you are blinded by a bright light. You try to raise an arm to shield your eyes, but you can't move them. After a few moments you adjust to the brightness and begin taking stock of your situation. You are standing upright, but everything feels off. You try to speak and become aware of something firmly stuck in your mouth, filling it up. You cannot make a sound. You are having trouble moving your neck, but after a few moments of shifting you make a horrifying revelation: you are wearing an unbelievably frilly black and white maid uniform.

The whole thing is made of soft satin, and the material almost feels soothing. Your sleeves are poofy, and go down to the elbow. You have a high collar that presses tightly against your... Breasts? Oh god, please say those aren't real. The skirt is much shorter than it ought to be, so short that you cannot see your own legs. You arms are secured behind you in an armbinder, and something around your neck, a collar maybe, is attached to something solid behind you.

The skirt poofs out so far that you cannot see past the edge of it, but it feels like you have been put into stockings and six inch heels. You try moving your legs only to learn that your ankles are tied together. You can feel suspender clips near the top of your thighs and... What is that between your legs? It feels thick and soft. Is it a diaper? And there's something else, something on your genitals. A chastity device? As you make this revelation you try to turn your head to see if anyone is around, but you do it so suddenly that a dark red pigtail hits you right in the face. A wig? You begin making distressed noises into the gag in your mouth as you make a futile attempt to move.

Minutes pass and you tire yourself out and begin to think more clearly. You look around. The house your in is familiar, but it isn't yours and it isn't the one you were at yesterday for the party. Wait, your friend Tia lives here. She was at the party too. Your eyes widen as you realize this, and there is a flash of something off to your side. You turn your head to see Tia smirking at you from a few feet away, a her camera phone in her hand.

"It looks like my new maid has finally woken up."

You have the following choices:

1. Struggle and try to escape

2. Go along with things and bide your time

3. Embrace your fate as a Sissy Baby Maid

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lily (UN: sissylily at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HinaYui has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1917440-A-Costume-Prank/cid/1775936-A-Frilly-Maid-Outfit