*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Into the Green Fields
  2. And so it Beggins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920588-Furry-Fattening-Adventure/cid/1543820-Into-the-Green-Fields
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1920588
William is a young fox travelling for adventure but he won't be gaining just experience!
This choice: The Green Fields where wild beast lived  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Into the Green Fields

    by: Unknown
William began to trudge into the green fields that surrounded the city's east side, trying to recall all of the information he had gotten out of the local townspeople before setting off. The caves, he remembered, were sometimes infested with small candy-slime monsters intent on making themselves be eaten, though many of the caverns were stocked with gold, supplies and occasionally magic and wondrous items. The open fields were stalked by wild predators looking to find new meals to make themselves even fatter; strange mutations made some of the critters' claws contain a weight-gaining effect if they landed a scratch. The hills further south contained small villages with renowned eating festivals complete with contests. To the east, a mysterious village loomed. Few ventured to go there; rumors of curses abounded throughout the land. Finally, a small shopping center right outside the city offered unique booths with magic trinkets for purchase.

After a few seconds of consideration, William decided to try...

You have the following choices:

1. The candy-filled caves

2. The fattening fields

3. The eating contest community

4. The vicious village

5. The shopping center

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Willthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920588-Furry-Fattening-Adventure/cid/1543820-Into-the-Green-Fields