*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. And so it Beggins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920588-Furry-Fattening-Adventure/cid/1536617-And-so-it-Beggins
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1920588
William is a young fox travelling for adventure but he won't be gaining just experience!
Chapter #1

And so it Beggins...

    by: Willthefox
It was another morning... a teen fox named William woke up bored, thinking about what to do. He looked at the old rusty sword resting on the shelf, it was a gift from his father a valiant warrior who died protecting his hometown. William looked at the sword again and tried to think how fun should be the adventuring life. But he was weak, so he didn¡t want to get killed or something. The desire of coming out from that place was great but he was too afraid of going. After thinking over and over again, he decided to try it.

The next day he was ready, he was holding his sword in one hand and got a wooden stick in the other. He knew he wasnt equipped with the best weapons but at least he felt secure with it.

William began to walk to the Hill outside the city thinking where should he start his journey...

You have the following choices:

1. The Woods where only smalls creatures and rare plants habited

2. The Green Fields where wild beast lived

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Willthefox (UN: willthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Willthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920588-Furry-Fattening-Adventure/cid/1536617-And-so-it-Beggins