*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Space rocks
  2. What Path Should Be Make Her Go?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920686-Soyaka-The-Cute-Kaiju-Giantess/cid/1537012-Space-rocks
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1920686
We have a giant monster, but it's looks human, and is very cute. Please add.
This choice: Landed on Earth  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Space rocks

    by: 12344
The meteor struck Russia in early 2013. Nothing special was thought of it, just some random space debris flying down into the atmosphere and exploding. But humanity never suspected its true purpose. During its flight through our atmosphere, the highly advanced and disguised probe gathered information of all kinds on our fragile green world. It sent back reports: Luscious green forests, breathable atmosphere, and precious water. Sadly, it was already inhabited by an annoyingly advanced race that called themselves "humans".

Soyaka was not disturbed by this. Her name was known by all space-faring civilizations, and became synonymous with 'world-eater'. Ships that encountered her traveling through deep space had a better chance of escaping a black hole after passing the event horizon. Further, when she consumed the hapless traveller Soyaka would follow their trail through the void. Once she landed on a planet it was all over. Its inhabitants would be ruthlessly exterminated, its resources sucked dry, and Soyaka would vanish back into the depths of space. What was one small species before her might?

But humanity was a particularly vicious and resourceful species. Other civilizations watched, fearing the day the humans would stop fighting each other and start fighting the rest of the galaxy. Could they succeed where so many others had failed? Or would they join countless other worlds in filling Soyaka's stomach?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 12344 (UN: fry3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sol the Iceedge has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920686-Soyaka-The-Cute-Kaiju-Giantess/cid/1537012-Space-rocks